Thursday, September 5, 2013

I have come to a decision...

So after some deliberation after a cruddy night emotionally last night, and now this morning, I've come to a decision. Those who already know about the blog can contact me about posts, and I'm not going to advertise availability for a little while. Just focus on me, and promoting The Wolf again because that was a horrid second quarter. So if anyone wants a date on The Naughty Pages, it seriously is 100% up to you to contact me and get the post to me on time. If it was just me the blog was for, I'd let it go into hibernation until I'm feeling better, but I'm willing to let it stay "awake" for those who do want a place to promo or whatever. But seriously I will not be asking if anyone wants a date, or chasing up posts etc. As soon as it's booked, it is up to the author to get the post to me asap, at which point I'll schedule it. I need to focus on me for a while, so will be fairly quiet until I feel a bit more normal. 
Apologies for any inconveniences, but after my personal tragedy recently, I need to take some time to focus on me and my family.