Thursday, August 25, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday #2

A few days early, I know, but just in case I get caught up writing, cleaning or what not, I thought I'd post my Six Sentences today. 
This is a new WIP, a romance erotica that came to me as I was drifting off to sleep Sunday night. I'm smashing through it at present, and hope to have it completed and ready for publication soon. But that's getting ahead of myself. For now, here's a little snippet, to whet the appetite.  Enjoy!


A shuffled footstep and a deep, yet quiet “ahem” shook her out of her reverie, and she immediately sat up, looking for her robe. An unusual wind gust earlier had blown it out of reach, and as its fluttering caught her eye, she finally saw the gorgeous body that belonged to the voice responsible for interrupting her tanning session. Her eyes travelled up his long legs, hidden behind faded denim, paused at the slight bulge behind the zipper, and kept going up his torso, enjoying defined muscles stretching his black tee shirt provocatively. His large, tanned hand held out her robe, the early morning sun making the red satin shine.
            “I’m sorry,” the stranger said, his deep voice rumbling across the rooftop. “I didn’t mean to startle you, I’ve just moved in and wanted to check out the view.”